WWW Wednesdays is a weekly meme that is hosted by Taking on a World of Words. The “rules” are simple – answer the 3 questions below:
1. What are you currently reading?
I have 3 novels on the go currently; Wise Children by Angela Carter, Middlemarch by George Eliot, and Dreamcatcher by Stephen King.
2. What did you recently finish reading?
Last month, I was in a reading slump and hadn’t read much at all. This month has been the exact opposite!
- [re-read] Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn
- A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess
- Airborn by Kenneth Oppel
- Doctor Sleep by Stephen King
- Painted by Kirsten McKenzie
- Skybreaker by Kenneth Oppel
- Sons and Lovers by D.H. Lawrence
- Swallows and Amazons by Arthur Ransome
- The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux
- The Teacher by Katerina Diamond
- The War of the Worlds by H.G. Wells
- Thinner by Richard Bachman / Stephen King
When I get going, I think my reading average is roughly 3 books a week!
I’m working on writing and posting book reviews for most of these books; the benefit of reading a lot not only means I can cross more books off my Goodreads list but I can generate more blog content!
3. What do you think you’ll read next?
I have no idea! I’ve been reading quite an eclectic mix of books at the minute, so I could pick up absolutely anything.