Today is not my usual upload day, but if you have been following ReadandReview for a little while, you’ll know I like reading and writing book reviews. As I have said on my About page, I was inspired to start this blog after taking apart in the Six Book Challenge (now known as the Reading Ahead programme) organised by the Reading Agency.
I was asked to contribute to the Reading Ahead Blog about my experience and to talk a little bit about each of my six reads.
That’s all I have to say really, other than head on over to my guest post at: readingahead.org.uk/blog/judith-webster-shares-her-six-reads
I’ll pop a list of my six reads here for you – one of these reads was also my first ever blog post, and other posts have also been inspired by these reads!
- The Hunter, by L.J. Smith
- The Bloody Chamber and Other Stories, by Angela Carter
- Anna Karenina, by Leo Tolstoy
- Great Expectations, by Charles Dickens
- Trainspotting, by Irvine Welsh
- The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, by Arthur Conan Doyle
That’s all for now!